I used Amantadine once for dyskinesia, and it worked quite well!  However,
the side effects forced me to stop after fighting them for about 6 months.

Amantadine is infamous for giving one the "fishnet hose" appearance on the
lower leg.  It not only gave me fishnet hose, but actually interfered with
lower extremity circulation.  Also, I had excessive hair loss.  (It was the
latter that resulted in my stopping of Amantadine).  I can live with fishnet
legs, but not baldness!  Haha)

Peggy