Alan.....your work is incredible.  I'm hooked!!  Thank you for showing us
all how you can turn a negative (literally and figuratively) into a
positive.

As an amateur photography, I know that photography is not an easy art form.
You have a wonderful eye.
------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 67/27 with PD)