Hello All,
I am at the point in the progression of my PD where I am
seriously concerning DBS surgery. I live in southwestern
Connecticut, and since I already know that you guys know
everything, has anybody out there had as good an experience
as it is possible to have when people drill holes in your
head?
If you are uncomfortable making a recommendation online,
feel free to email me privately.
Thanks in advance,
Carole H. (Carolelorac)