Roberta,
i was able to view the complete interview without logging in 2 days ago. I found the video link on this page 'Notes from the BioSphere,"
http://www.cnbc.com/id/18554560
 But they seem to have limited access to susbcribers at some point after that . I can't get into it today either.
linda

www.pdpipeline.org

-- Roberta Innarella <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I give up.  How do you get it to play?