-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gerry Haines
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Brig

For all who remember me,  unless something happens, Brig is going into  a
Veteran's Home tomorrow, I am a mess to say the least.  They called  me
yesterday, and I had to make the decision immediately.  It is 21 years
since his diagnosis, dementia and my lack of ability to pick him up has made
this very difficult.  We fought a good fight and I am not finished  yet, but
my life will never been the same again. I will continue with PAN, and  run
my support group for NPF.

Thank heavens for my two Newfoundlands who keep me sane, and for the people
on that list who have been so supportive of me.  And all my good friends
here in the Lehigh Valley who have stuck by me.

I know some of this will not make sense to the other group, I just  couldn't
bare to write it a second time.

Gerry

http://www.aol.com.