In a message dated 19/05/2007 07:02:05 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

Arnie, I  certainly do remember you, and thanks for helping me then and for
your  concern now.  The guilt is horrible,  as I have a 91 year old   mother
and
a 93 year old mother in law to take care of with Brig.
He had  a fall last July with a brain bleed and that seemed to set in the
dementia,  who knows.
I just want him to be able to handle the nursing home,  that's   all.
Gerry

http://www.aol.com.

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

Guilt ?  sounds to me like you've done everything and far more than  could be
asked.