Remember you?  You are my inspiration, Gerry!

I am so sorry to hear about Brig, but he truly has fought the good fight -
and you right there by his side.  This disease takes its vengenance on the
carepartner just as much as the patient.

Please let me know if I can do anything for you.  You'll be in my prayers.

Peggy

"Hope doesn't come from calculating whether

the good news is winning out over the bad.

It's simply a choice to take action." - Anna Lapp

  _____

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[...]
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
Subject: Brig

For all who remember me,  unless something happens, Brig is going into a
Veteran's Home tomorrow, I am a mess to say the least.  They called me
yesterday, and I had to make the decision immediately.  It is 21 years since
his diagnosis, dementia and my lack of ability to pick him up has made this
very difficult.  We fought a good fight and I am not finished yet, but my
life will never been the same again. I will continue with PAN, and run my
support group for NPF.

Thank heavens for my two Newfoundlands who keep me sane, and for the people
on that list who have been so supportive of me.  And all my good friends
here in the Lehigh Valley who have stuck by me.

I know some of this will not make sense to the other group, I just couldn't
bare to write it a second time.

Gerry

  _____

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .