I would like to urge caution in giving wide pre-publication circulation to
studies such as this.  I haven't read the article, but, based on what was
posted, I would like to offer a few comments:

1. They studied CoQ10 at 300 mg/day, admitting that other studies show that
higher doses (1,200 mg/day or more) may have a preventive effect in PD.

2. There were only 106 patients in the study -- far too few to demonstrate
efficacy of lack of it.

Let's see what the full paper says when it comes out.

Wilson DeCamp
Leesburg, VA