Dear Gerry,

  You certainly have fought long and hard.If only there was some way to ease your burden.However, the disease can be devastating..You definitely deserve credit for your continuous efforts to make a dilfference.

  Am not certain when I met you and Brig at PAN.I especially remember the film that both of you were in/.It was very effective.

  My thoughts and love are with you.

  Lorraine Jeffe

Gerry Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  For all who remember me, unless something happens, Brig is going into a
Veteran's Home tomorrow, I am a mess to say the least. They called me
yesterday, and I had to make the decision immediately. It is 21 years since his
diagnosis, dementia and my lack of ability to pick him up has made this very
difficult. We fought a good fight and I am not finished yet, but my life will
never been the same again. I will continue with PAN, and run my support group
for NPF.

Thank heavens for my two Newfoundlands who keep me sane, and for the people
on that list who have been so supportive of me. And all my good friends here
in the Lehigh Valley who have stuck by me.

I know some of this will not make sense to the other group, I just couldn't
bare to write it a second time.

Gerry