Hey everyone - I'm not a medical professional, but we have been following the Israeli research on the gait aid and believe there is something to this.  These guys are "real".  We are going to buy one to let our members try - I'll let you know what the results are.  Meg

________________________________

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network on behalf of William P. Taggart
Sent: Sun 5/27/2007 9:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "Parkies" being vulnerable to "Scams"

[REF: "Blue Glass"]

Friends,

Referring back to a previous message and its link to a video, espousing
and demonstrating the use of blue glass to deal with PD...

Did anyone besides me actually try peering through blue glass to stop
dyskinasia.? I did.  I tried different shades and densities of blue...
None of them worked.    : -(

I knew it was too good to be true.  But who went to all the trouble  of
creating the video which portrayed the wonders of peering through blue
glass and its ability to "soothe the brain stem"?

ATB,   Bill