Apologies to everyone for my  lateness in  putting  the Inkshed 24
pictures up on the web!  I won't record here in boring detailmy
inexperience/ ineptitude and the related difficulties I had in creating
my own webpage and putting up our pictures.  Suffice it to say that
there was a happy ending and my technological knowledge has increased!
Perhaps the pictures will jog your memories of what a good time you had
at Huron (remember --- we're quirky but small).  You can view the
pictures by going to http://publish.uwo.ca/~thyland/   Have a great
summer everyone!
Theresa.