Bill...
The blue lens phenomenon was kind of a disappointment.   This is because the
effect while real was for a very short time - minutes, and it wasn't effective
in everyone with dyskinesia (although it did impact on a large percentage of
people with dyskinesia).   The blue lens should be a transparent blue not a
"piece of blue cardboard".   The effect happens when looking through the lens
but just holding it up to the periphery of the eye is in itself effective.   I
don't know where you are but here in northern
California we have a chain of stores called Tab Plastics.   They sell a blue
acetate which was effective.   If you can't find it I'll mail you a piece if
you send me your address.   Also, I would be interested to know if you have a
dyskinetic gait like the man in the video?
Good luck,
Tom

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.