[log in to unmask] writes:

I've  been lurking on the list for many years.   It's been a long time  since
I've sent a message to the   list but when I saw the  skeptical comment re
blue
glass I felt compelled to write.
I descovered  the effect of blue filters on dyskinesia about 12 years ago.
The impact is  dramatic.   For optimal results the lens should be what I
would
describe as a deep sky blue and held up to the periphery of the eye  (at the
temple).   I stopped exploring this phenomenon when I  realized that the
impact
was transient and was not effective in all people  with dyskinesia.   But
when it
works (as in the video) it is  very    impressive.

See  what's free at  http://www.aol.com.

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

for thos who findit doesn't work - try other colours  ?