Hello,

  Can anybody tell me where I can buy Neupro online? I'm looking to buy it for my 66 years old father who has PD for more than 20 years. Because of the medication he developed other problems like diabetes , atrial fibrilation, glaucoma, ulcer and so on. I'm hoping that the use of the patch might relieve some of the side effects.

  I found the  4mg one at 456$ for 30 days and it seems pretty expensive to me. I was wondering how much it costs in a drug store if online is that much?

  Wish you all the best,

  Paul

Looking for earth-friendly autos?