Hi Tom,

I tried a variety of  hues and densities of  blue.   What do you mean by
"hold it up to the periphery of the eye at the temple"?  I  can't
envision how the glass is to be held.  In the videotape they had the
patient look head-on at a piece of blue cardboard and even that worked.

Can you suggest a source for me to obtain a piece of the glass that
worked for you?

What do you mean by "transient" in this context... An hour, a week. a
month?

From where did that videotape come?  I saw no references or credits
associated with the producers of that tape.

 I don't mean to be cynical, but I find it difficult to reconcile all of
my blue glass efforts with the fact that I experienced ZERO effects on
any of my PD symptoms, no matter what I tried.

Tom, I'll appreciate receiving any and all additional info and input you
might supply.

Thank you very much,

Bill