[log in to unmask] writes:

> So  what's wrong with motivating a search for cures with the promise of
>  money ?

nothing wrong but in the last months, there has been  more info about PD in
the
financial section then in the scientific one.  Firms announcing a ´new´ drug
which was a old one in a new form, or many  drugs in phase 1 or 2. Some get
lost on the  way...

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

All my work is cross-checked (I'm a computer programmer) before going out
into the world - critical reviews are vital - though often unpleasant when a
flaw is found; it does put the stops on over-optimism.