Ray I'm going to go out on a scary limb here. Dopamine is a
neuro-transmitter, one of many identified in our brain. Highly
specialized chemicals these - each with a specific task - except (it
seems) dopamine. Dopamine is the transmitter of mood and movement. Or
is it? I don't know of another dual purpose neuro-transmitter. Do
you? Perhaps there's a fundamental reason that sinemet and the
agonist drugs give us strange side effects before losing what
effectiveness they had and failing entirely. Have our researchers
been barking up the wrong tree?
--
Steve Rack

Brattleboro VT