BRAVO, what an inspiring story, the strength and determination of  others is
what puts things in order. I remember when Ali lit the torch in  Atlanta as a
20 yr old I thought how sad to watch this person who was so full of  his self
at one point be diminished to that state.

A year ago I had the honor of being invited to watch a special showing of a
musical video called Bow To The King, in honor of Ali, it included him
lighting  the torch, as the tears flowed I thought to myself what a brave  man and if
he could stand in front of the world and show his courage,  then I could do
my part also.