Ray -

I am glad Inderal worked for you. But one of the problem with
Inderal/Propanolol is that one of its side effects is depression - it
may not trigger a depression, but it is known to worsen underlying
depression (as it did big time in my case). One condition that a PTSD
sufferer can be expected to have is depression, so, despite reports of
its benefits, there is a risk in taking the drug. (There is also a risk
in asking the wrong doctor about it. My internist, with nearly 40 years
of experience prescribing BP medication, was unaware that Propanolol
could deepen depression.)

Jeff

--

Jeffrey A. Smith, Ed.D.