I refer to them as "garbage pail babies" how 400,000 embryos that could  help
cure so many diseases are just thrown in the trash makes no sense. Who is
the destroyer us or them. I have been called an atheist, Nazi, heathen, In  our
local paper one guy said that I was to old to waste research on (42) and  that
I would sacrifice  my toddler for a cure. I told him here's a quarter  the
village called and their idiot is missing.

Know one knows for sure if it is the answer, or if these new reports  of  a
possible cure will really happen. But when I read headlines that say
Parkinson's Cure Found Without the Use Of Dead Babies it makes me want to slap  them,
for anyone to think any of us wants a child to die for a cure is wrong.

There's a song out by Rascal Flatt called Stand. Here is a little of the
words.You feel like a candle in a hurricane Just like a picture with a broken
frame Alone and helpless like you’ve lost your fight But you’ll be alright,
Cause when push comes to shove You taste what you’re made of You might bend ‘
til  you break Cause it’s all you can take On your knees you look up Decide you’
ve  had enough You get mad, you get strong Wipe your hands, shake it off Then
you  stand,

I am standing and i will say this till I am blue in the face. SPEAK UP  SPEAK
OUT AND SPEAK LOUD,
I HAVE PARKINSON'S AND I WANT A  CURE!!!!!!!!!!!