In a message dated 16/06/2007 09:12:41 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

I refer  to them as "garbage pail babies" how 400,000 embryos that could
help
cure so many diseases are just thrown in the trash makes no sense. Who  is
the destroyer us or them. I have been called an atheist, Nazi,  heathen, In
our
local paper one guy said that I was to old to waste  research on (42) and
that

I would sacrifice  my toddler for  a cure. I told him here's a quarter  the
village called and their  idiot is missing.

Know one knows for sure if it is the answer, or if  these new reports  of  a
possible cure will really happen. But  when I read headlines that say
Parkinson's Cure Found Without the  Use Of Dead Babies it makes me want to
slap  them,
for anyone to  think any of us wants a child to die for a cure is wrong.

There's a  song out by Rascal Flatt called Stand. Here is a little of the
words.You feel like a candle in a hurricane Just like a picture with a
broken
frame Alone and helpless like you’ve lost your fight But  you’ll be alright,

Cause when push comes to shove You taste what  you’re made of You might bend ‘
til  you break Cause it’s all you can  take On your knees you look up Decide
you’
ve  had enough You get mad,  you get strong Wipe your hands, shake it off
Then
you   stand,

I am standing and i will say this till I am blue in the face.  SPEAK UP
SPEAK
OUT AND SPEAK LOUD,
I HAVE PARKINSON'S AND I WANT  A   CURE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.aol.com.

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

you could've asked him what proprtion of acheivements benefiting the human
race were produced by people over 42 years of age ?   Calling an idiot  an
idiot satisfying but useless, he is one so it won't penetrate.....