In a message dated 18/06/2007 07:03:17 GMT Standard Time,  [log in to unmask]
writes:

Kay,  I'm just glad that someone else beside myself on the List is  outraged
at the current stem cell crisis and not afraid to say so.   Our opponents are
very crafty, determined and well-organized.  They  have been very successful
at convincing people that babies are being  murdered..  Telling you  you are
too old  to waste money for  a  cure on deserves more than a slap on the
face.  I heard or  read somewhere that Americans are not really "into" the
sick or the  "old".  If you ever watch Jay Leno's Jaywalking you can
understand  why.
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National  Parkinson's Foundation
----- Original Message  -----
From: "Kay Mixson Jenkins" <[log in to unmask]>
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 1:11  AM
Subject: Re: "Throwaways"

I refer to them as "garbage pail  babies" how 400,000 embryos that could
help
cure so many diseases are  just thrown in the trash makes no sense. Who is
the destroyer us or them. I  have been called an atheist, Nazi, heathen, In
our
local paper one guy  said that I was to old to waste research on (42) and
that
I would  sacrifice  my toddler for a cure. I told him here's a quarter   the
village called and their idiot is missing.

Know one knows for  sure if it is the answer, or if these new reports  of  a
possible  cure will really happen. But when I read headlines that say
Parkinson's  Cure Found Without the Use Of Dead Babies it makes me want to
slap   them,
for anyone to think any of us wants a child to die for a cure is  wrong.

There's a song out by Rascal Flatt called Stand. Here is a  little of the
words.You feel like a candle in a hurricane Just like a  picture with a
broken
frame Alone and helpless like you’ve lost your  fight But you’ll be alright,
Cause when push comes to shove You taste what  you’re made of You might bend
‘
til  you break Cause it’s all you  can take On your knees you look up Decide
you’
ve  had enough You  get mad, you get strong Wipe your hands, shake it off
Then
you   stand,

I am standing and i will say this till I am blue in the face.  SPEAK UP
SPEAK
OUT AND SPEAK LOUD,
I HAVE PARKINSON'S AND I WANT  A   CURE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.aol.com.

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff  parkinsn

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

Ask 'em   - what's "old" ?  what's that got to do with it  ?
If they allege murder, where's the corpses ?

logic anyone ?