On 22-Jun-07, at 5:07 PM, Amanda Phillips wrote:

> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
>> Why  do I stop shaking when really absorbed in playing music ?
>> There  isn't
>> much time for brain chemistry to change - the doctors just  said
>> 'you must
>>  be mistaken -no\I'm not.

   I wonder if  "JOY"  can help release our natural dopamine (what
little we have left) into our system. I've experienced a similar
effect.
Whenever I get really involved in something I love to do, my body
does so much better. One time I was
photographing flowers in my backyard, completely lost tract of time,
missed my next dose of meds,
and was perfectly fine for an additional hour.

Interesting,
Max (B.C., Canada)