First, thank you to Peggy Willocks who sent me a link to PIENO - Peg asked
me if I knew Rayilyn - since we both live in Arizona. Anyway I was totally
ignorant about PIENO - and I'm thrilled to find you!

I have Parkinson's, and I live in a suburb of Phoenix.  I was dx'd in 2003,
at age 51.  I volunteer for PAN, AZAPDA, PDTrials and  PDF. I use art as a
lot of my advocacy.

A fellow pwp and I have created a new website about living well with PD. It
is part journal, part information, part creativity, and part artistic
endeavor. We talk about our lives and what we do to live well while we are
waiting for the cure.  I hope you'll take a look and let me know what you
think.

www.pdplan4life.com

Rayilyn - I believe you and I corresponded last year about cards I created
for PD awareness.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all.

Sincerely, Jean Burns