Hi Jean

I wouldl like to take this chance to brag on you. Jean did our Awareness
Poster for Parkinson's In The Park. I know I drove her crazy with the redo's my
fault not hers. But the poster is awesome and hope that she will do next years
 also. LOL, put you on the spot Jean on  a publiic message board.

Jean it will be a interesting to see the results, A Butterfly, A Biker and  A
Purple Cow come together to raise awareness.

Kay