Good for you Jean, as you might remember Brig took everything there was in
sight to help with treatment and finding a cure.  He always volunteered for  a
clinical trial, this was one he could not have done with his consistently low
blood pressure to the numbers of 30/50.  That day they rushed him to the
hospital and tried to find the cause-Parkinson's.
He's in a nursing home, good one, but it's still killing me, I was there
yesterday and to see the decline made me cry all the way home.  God, this  is
such a horrible disease, too late for Brig.
Love,
Gerry

Gerry Haines
Pennsylvania State Coordinator.
Parkinson's Action Network
"Do  something good for someone you least like  today."