Kay,
could you please give us the link or let us know where you found this
information?
The good news is when I first started advocating the amount of
federal funding per Parkinson's patient in 1994 amounted to $26 per
person...
Amazing how short sighted (i.e. ignorant, stupid) the government is
when it comes to spending... if they spent enough to cure these
diseases everyone would come out ahead.
   Nina
"Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape our lives by what we
make of our circumstances."