> Why do I stop shaking when really absorbed in playing music ?  There  isn't
> much time for brain chemistry to change - the doctors just said 'you must
>  be mistaken -no\I'm not.

There are definitely weird things attached to PD. JOhn had a very bad bout of
panick attacks + dyspneia during the winter. These attacks were really
frightening and we couldnīt relate them to the treatment and the various
doses of sinemet.
One night he woke me up once again to tell me one attack was on its way. I don
īt like being wakened up, especially when I cannot do anything about it so,
half asleep, I told John to recite a poem. He was a little surprised but he
started to recite the bits he could remember from Tennysonīs Lady of Shalot.
Whether the Lady did something or the use of a forgotten part of his brain
affected the rest of it, I donīt know but that was the beginning of the end
of these dreadful panick attacks. From then on, he waited firmly for them to
reappear and confronted them with new passages of the poem. Worked....so far.
maryse cg JOhn 78,18