-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gerry Haines
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: I am taking the Blood pressure drug that may help stall
Parkinson's

Good for you Jean, as you might remember Brig took everything there was in
sight to help with treatment and finding a cure.  He always volunteered for
clinical trial, this was one he could not have done with his consistently
low
blood pressure to the numbers of 30/50.  That day they rushed him to the
hospital and tried to find the cause-Parkinson's.
He's in a nursing home, good one, but it's still killing me, I was there
yesterday and to see the decline made me cry all the way home.  God, this
is
such a horrible disease, too late for Brig.
Love,
Gerry

Gerry Haines
Pennsylvania State Coordinator.
Parkinson's Action Network
"Do  something good for someone you least like  today."

http://www.aol.com.