In a message dated 28/06/2007 07:08:35 GMT Standard Time,  [log in to unmask]
writes:

What do  you think of your new PM Gordon Brown?
Rayilyn Brown
Board Member  AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's  Foundation
----- Original Message -----
From:  "Amanda Phillips" <[log in to unmask]>
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:07  PM
Subject: Re: Michael J Fox to establish a New Political  Organization

> In a message dated 26/06/2007 07:01:20 GMT  Standard Time,
> writes:
>
>  Amanda,  it says Fox will just be the founder and nothing more.  I  think
> it
> is  a good idea to battle the entire  anti-science agenda of  this
> administration.
> You always  make me chuckle.
> Ray
> Rayilyn  Brown
> Board Member  AZNPF
> Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's  Foundation

Worried - as a chancellor he raised petrol tax so much it took protests
bringing the country to a standstill to get him to notice he'd overdone it, so
he's not that quick on the update.  Still, the main function of the PM is  to
stand up and get yelled at while civil servants run things, so maybe he's OK  -
at least he doesn't use Tony's stupid grin !