Dear Ms. Mixson Jenkins:
Thank you for contacting the UCB, Inc. Medical  Affairs Department with your
request for
information regarding Neupro®  (rotigotine transdermal system). Specifically,
your message
states, “Our  support groups in very interested in having someone from your
company  speak
at our July 18, 2007 or Aug 1, 2007, meeting about Neupro. We meet at  1:00
pm at
Effingham County Hospital in Springfield, GA.”

Neupro® is indicated for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of
early-stage idiopathic
Parkinson’s disease. Please review the enclosed  package insert for approved
indication and
complete prescribing information.  (are they assuming we are old onset)

Unfortunately, our company policy prohibits employees from speaking to
patient groups. ( OK, they cant talk to us but they  want us to use their product)

 We suggest that you contact one of the following organizations to  find a
local expert: OK, contact the major PD organizations to find a local  expert, Is
that a doctor who they will pay $500.00 to speak  about their product or
would that be someone like Michelle Lane who started the  patch in 2002 for
Schwarz Pharma and was one of the first to do so. Think they  will pay her?

Had to let off some steam, I hope one of their reps are in Chicago next  week
I will show him this letter.

Kay