Hi, Just an update for those of you who are interested. I have been using Rotigotine Transdermal patches for several weeks now, as an alternative to Mirapex..I started on the lowest dose 2mg/24hr, and am now on the highest dose 8mg/24hrs. The most obvious benefit is a big reduction in duration and strength of dyskenesia, it is still there, but much less of a problem. also it means 3 less tablets per day.The negative points are, off times are now really off, can't walk or get out of my chair, so I have had to increase the frequency Madopar from 3 times a day to 4 times a day to try and counter this. Also I find it is difficult to make the
patches stay in place, have had to use insulating tape to ensure that they stay on.
Conclusion: on balance I would say it has been a worthwhile change, if only because of the drastic reduction of the hated dyskenesia.

That's all folks.
any questions please ask.

Nigel