Hi All,
I have replied directly to Sandy, but thought there may be others with a similar question. I have a list of all "paid-up" members, but we don't publish it for privacy reasons. I always send out receipts to people when I receive their dues, but because some members paid at the conference, Roger gave them receipts and gave me their names and the money. If you have a question about the status of your membership, please email me directly at [log in to unmask]
If you've been meaning to send in dues for 2007 and just need another nudge, now's the time! $40 for regular members, and $20 for students and un(der)employed, by cheque made out to "Inkshed at NSCAD" to
Jane Milton, 5163 Duke Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3J6
Thanks,
Jane.