Greetings,

It seems as if we really need some figures for all of us to refer to when it
comes to identifying our programs, writing services and centres in Canada.
Maybe that's a project someone recently retired might take on - (hint to
myself, not just the ever reliable Russ!)

Anyway, I am asking on behalf of one of my colleagues if anyone has a ball
park figure to suggest of the number of schools in Canada that have WAC/WID
programs.  I wonder if this is even a question that can fit our situation
with such dispersed efforts at any one institution, given, as Tania has
pointed out, that there is no "unified disciplinary context of inquiry and
work.and composition lacks a strong institutional presence" ?  (Graves &
Graves 2006)

Thanks for any ideas,

Wendy

"Let's save pessimism for better times."  Eduardo Galeano