Today at the Iowa Republican Candidate Forum, glib, fast talking Romney outdid himself and spoke the truth by saying:

"I became a Democrat.........I became a governor of a Democratic state....."
Of course, we know he did to get elected.

on family values:  "We install values in our children....we instill values in our children"

on taxes speaking on the injustice of being taxed more than once on income:  "I oppose taxes on capital gains, interest, .....you know income"

on ESCR:  he's big on ANT and now "Directory" which produces same kind of cells as ESCs, but intent is different?????? he is showing signs of confusion on this issue.  Brownback once again talked about 73 cures from ASCs, ESCR as killing life in the womb as did Tancredo and they weren't discussing abortion.

Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation