[log in to unmask] writes:

My 19  year old daughter Margaret, sustained brain and neck injuries in
summer  2003 and has been fighting parkinsonism ever since. people actually
mistake  her for being MY mother  when it's the other way around!

When  Margey first felt the lump in her right breast,, she was told it was
likely  a result of prokinetics.
This makes sense because of  the side effect  warning list and the fact that
no member of our family has ever had  it.  We will not know what stage until
her doctor explains the  mammogram to us.  Dr seems to think it is confined
to the right breast  which is visibly larger than the other one.

Have anyone of you noticed  that literature for the new PD medications warns
you to look for skin  cancers? I am reading about an association of Pd and
some cancers, but I  had not heard until Colleen's post that other people are
battling  both.

I am very sorry, Colleen, that this is happening to you. You and  your family
are certainly in our prayers.  you are very brave enduring  this chemo and I
truly hope that you don't have to have any more rounds of  it.  We can send
you a get well card if you'd like to email us off  list. it you prefer to
keep email address private that is also  fine.

Many many good wishes for you are coming from Charotte,  NC
angela Hamon, caregiver, age  37

http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_
HM_mini_pcmag_0507

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

I feel for you Colleen and Margaret, just wish I could help fix it.

Just got a very interesting book on the effects of  toxins......