-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of angela hamon
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Colleen Henry's interesting post.

My 19 year old daughter Margaret, sustained brain and neck injuries in
summer 2003 and has been fighting parkinsonism ever since. people actually
mistake her for being MY mother  when it's the other way around!

When Margey first felt the lump in her right breast,, she was told it was
likely a result of prokinetics.
This makes sense because of  the side effect warning list and the fact that
no member of our family has ever had it.  We will not know what stage until
her doctor explains the mammogram to us.  Dr seems to think it is confined
to the right breast which is visibly larger than the other one.

Have anyone of you noticed that literature for the new PD medications warns
you to look for skin cancers? I am reading about an association of Pd and
some cancers, but I had not heard until Colleen's post that other people are
battling both.

I am very sorry, Colleen, that this is happening to you. You and your family
are certainly in our prayers.  you are very brave enduring this chemo and I
truly hope that you don't have to have any more rounds of it.  We can send
you a get well card if you'd like to email us off list. it you prefer to
keep email address private that is also fine.

Many many good wishes for you are coming from Charotte, NC angela Hamon,
caregiver, age 37

http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migratio
n_HM_mini_pcmag_0507