Periodically issues important to People with PD are brought before Congress.
We can make our voices heard if we sign up for "Action Alerts" on the
Parkinson's Action Network website.  These Action Alerts come via email,
discuss the issues, and give us an automatic way to contact our
congressional reps to let them know if we support (or not) the bills.

http://capwiz.com/pan/mlm/signup/

www.pdplan4life.com/advocacy.htm

Right now there are only about 5,000 people signed up for action alerts.
There are 1.5 million of us with PD. Imagine if 10%  of PWP or even  10% of
our friends and family signed up and then contacted our legislators using
these action alerts. PWP couldn't be ignored.

Jean