I realize I inadvertently  omitted the source for the article I posted on "Optimism".  Diane Wyshak sends me tens of posts daily and the ones I select for PIENO have to be copied and pasted to a new email,and then formatted to "plain text".  My hands are like paws and I'm concerned about getting rid of pictures, graphics, etc. so sometimes I omit the source which I apologize for.  I do agree with this article, however, and its  title is something else.

 Rayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation