-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amanda Phillips
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 4:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PD Patch a Plus

writes:

I've  been seeing this little factoid repeatedly in articles about PD,
but it  doesn't make sense.
At 8:00 AM -0400 7/7/07, Amanda Phillips  wrote:

>Roughly 1.5 million Americans have Parkinson's  and  600,000 new cases
are
>diagnosed each year, most often in people  older  than 60

If these numbers are correct they imply a life  expectancy for us of
less than three years.
--
Steve  Rack
Brattleboro  VT

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

I didn't write that !    I'm a late riser  :)    and, flippin' heck I
REFUSE
to die in 3 years - I'm going to live long enough to bore  everyone
stiff  and
ruin all the statistics !