I am 60 years old and was diagnosed in 1999 with PD.  I have tension in my jaw that keeps my mouth open, spasm in my back as the day goes on.  I get tired by the afternoon and am exhausted by 6 or 7 pm.  I shuffle when my symptoms are at the worst and have trouble speaking well.

My neurologist has recommended DBS.  If you've had DBS, tell me about your experience.  AND WHO DO YOU RECOMMEND.  I live in Las Vegas, but
would travel to CA or AZ for the surgery.