mr. Taggart
Thank you for the website. My daughter is not responding to meds ell
anymore, but sheis only on sinemet. I have tried telling her that the
surgery is safer than it ever was . She has her first appointment with her
new neuro soon.  He is thinking of he DBS despite the fact she fails one of
the criteria. The Dr. has done hundreds of procedures and he is confident he
can help her, she is terrified.

Then I read a possible answer on the site, one that might be affecting other
people who could need brain surgery.

She has been feeling unusual amounts of fear and depression.  The site you
sent actually talks about that as a symptom of PD, and even one that may be
treatable with the DBS.  thank you for getting this forum out there for
caregivers and patients to read! The very reason she is resisting the DBS
could be one of the reasons she needs it. wow.
angela in NC

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2