Thank you-we spoke with neuro nurse today.
Cursory "lookover" from nurse says the depression we are both having is
likely a result of social and financial impact on our lives. Their goal now
is to get her dopamine  levels up with adjunctive therapy and put us in
counseling with victims assistance.

I feel optimistic that thee measures will help.  I certainly don't want to
try talking a doctor into something dangerous just for false hope. The
screening is there fo a reason. . . .

It was kind of you to answer my post. Thank you very much for the info. I do
pray the DBS will help the apropriate candidates on this list, and wish all
the best for them.

Angela

Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=club_hotmailtextlink1