I am a new person to this list and was given the lead to it by Bill
Taggart. I was diagnosed with PD a year ago but experienced a tremor and
foot shuffling for as much as 18 months before that. I am now
experiencing leg muscle cramps and tightness when I attempt to walk more
than a block. Is this a common symptom? I also use asthma maintenance
inhalers and the listed side effect is muscle spasms.

Rick Knittel
South Portland, Maine