Perhaps I can be of some help to you,as i weigh between 81 and 85 lbs.

  The first thing is to be sure there is nothing else wrong.Usually it's PD.In by case I burn a lot of calories due to dyskinesia.Frankly, I never thought there would be a time when I would try and gain or at least not lose any more weight .The upsidre is that I can eat anything  I want and not worry about a weight gain.

  Just about every day I drink EnSure--chocolate--.Being a chocolate lover this is a plus.There are,of course, a down side.i.e. can't afford to lose any more weight,etc.

  I've decided that it is better to be under weight than over---no mattetr what the comments might be.

  Good luck,

  Lorraine Jeffe