Diane has sent me a post with before and after Penny Thomas videos.  If you want to see it email me as when I plain text it I can lose the video links.

I am not impressed.  Before just shows her standing, no walking, and tremoring.  The tremors continue thru 1-5 After videos and she never walks and is still tremoring.  The Before video does not show her trying to get out of bed, which she talks about and does in the Afters.  In the absence of visual documentation I would be leery of this.  She says she was about to "die" before the treatment.....we need  Oscar the Cat to have assessed her condition and given her a CAT scan.   She was diagnosed about 4 years ago.
Ray
R ayilyn Brown
Board Member AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson's Foundation