hey ray,

there's an article written four months ago in the honolulu star bulletin:
http://starbulletin.com/2007/03/29/news/story05.html

helen altonn wrote the piece, her email address
is:[log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]://starbulletin.com/2007/03/29/>and
i've added her to this thread.   helen,  this is a large mailing list
for parkinson's disease-related topics.  stem cell treatments and policies
are a common topic here.  do you have any recent information on penny?   is
she still doing well?

-archie