From: white cloud
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:45 AM
Subject: Fwd: update, Penny Thomas

Thank you for your email.  Yes I am that Penny.  Here is the latest update.
In Heart,
Penny

  Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:56:15 -0700 (PDT)
  From: white cloud <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: update, Penny Thomas
  To: [log in to unmask]

  Aloha,
  Well it has been one year this July 2007 that I returned home from China after receiving my stem cells.  I can honestly say it is the best thing that I could have done for myself to help heal my body.  I am able now to dig in the garden, ride horses again, swim, and do many other exercises that I could not do any more before I received the cells.  I am also driving and hiking in the mountains of Colorado for the summer.

  When I first left the hospital I was taking 3 different medications to assist me, about 4 times per day.  I have since that time reduced down to taking now only 1/4 of a Sinemet tablet 1 x day.  I have continued to take the amino acids that were prescribed for me along with the herb Macuna prureins. If I do not take the amino acids and macuna at the scheduled time, then my tremors show up in my right hand.  I believe with the right nourishment for the body and soul, the body can heal itself.  I also know that our words and thoughts are very powerful so I like to say "I'm recovering from Parkinson's".   I do rest when my body asks for it, which may include an hours nap in the afternoon.  I encourage everyone to connect with their "healer within" to guide them on their healing journey, trust your intuition, it is there for you.

  May we all be Blessed with radiant health!
  In Heart,
  Penny Thomas

  A hui-ho!
  e-mail: [log in to unmask]
  web site: www.harmonicgateways.com

A hui-ho!
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web site: www.harmonicgateways.com

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo!
TV.