That's *exactly* what it looks like, Russ.

Check out the University of Phoenix, as well -- they also have
"campuses", if that's what they can rightly be called, in various part
of Canada, including Calgary.

--

Dr. Jennifer MacLennan ([log in to unmask])
Professor and D.K. Seaman Chair, Professional and Technical Communication