From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Klausner
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 3:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: State papers online

State Papers Online, 1509-1714

The archive of State Papers will be released from this coming October (2007).

State Papers Online, 1509-1714 (SPO) will be an essential tool for any
historian who studies any aspect of early-modern British history and the
relations of the Tudor and Stuart kingdoms with other states and countries
in Europe and beyond. It has been produced by Thomson Learning - Gale with
the guidance and advice of leading scholars in Britain and the United
States.
<snip>

Building a website is a piece of cake.